Media Interviews 2014
Security Expert Chris E. McGoey will respond to requests for media interviews:
Media Interviews 2014 about Crime Locations
Security expert Chris E. McGoey can speak with authority about crime problems and security solutions associated with homes, apartments, hotels, convenience stores, gas stations, fast-food outlets, shopping centers, retail stores, banks, ATM Machines, schools, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, parking lots and workplace violence.
Chris E. McGoey seen on:
Wall Street Journal, New York Times, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, Miami Herald, Good Morning America, 60 Minutes, 20/20, Dateline, CNN, The View, NBC, Dr Phil, ABC, Court TV, BBC, Hallmark, Fox, Forbes, Time, People, Money, Newsday, Readers Digest, Women’s World
Media Interviews 2014
- “Combating Retail Return Fraud after Holiday Sales,” interviewed by Tiffany Hsu for a story about consumers gaming the system with bogus returns for Los Angeles Times newspaper (2014).
- “Rape on Campus,” interviewed on Newsmax TV by Ed Berliner about the recent sexual assaults at University of Virginia fraternities and at rape statistics at University of Connecticut (2014).
- “Retail Profiling Lawsuits – More Businesses Rather Lose Merchandise than Detain Potential Shoplifters,” interviewed by Abigail Sterling for a special investigative report for KPIX Channel 5 San Francisco – CBS Television Stations (2014).
- “Does the New Ban on Plastic Bags in Stores Cause Shoplifting Incidents to Rise?” Interviewed live on Mid-Day LA Talk Radio 790 KABC-AM with John Phillips & Jillian Barberie (2014).
- “Keep Shoplifters at Bay,” interviewed by Phillip Perry for a story published in a syndicated column published in a hundred business trade magazines (2014).
- “Man Watches House Burglarized,” interviewed for a story about a home burglar caught by streaming-video camera and cell phone technology for ABC News Good Morning America (2014).
- “Scotty McCreery Home Invasion Robbery,” interviewed by Blair Garner for the American’s Morning radio show about the robbery of American Idol winner Scotty McCreery (2014).
- “Home Security in One Weekend,” interviewed by Susan Feinstein for a feature article in Consumer Reports magazine (2014).
- “Home Invasion,” interviewed live on am 920 CKNX radio in Midwestern Canada for the Talk Show with Brian Allen (2014).
- “California Judge Rules Raley’s Store Manager Liable for Shoplifter Injury,” interviewed by Paul Payne about the use of force rules for merchants for The Press Democrat newspaper (2014).
- “Home Security,” interviewed by Emmett Pierce for a story about the best inexpensive home security tips for Bank Rate Magazine (2014).
Media Interviews Archives – 1978 to Present
- Media Interviews – 2015 – 2018
- Media Interviews – 2014
- Media Interviews – 2013
- Media Interviews – 2012
- Media Interviews – 2011
- Media Interviews – 2010
- Media Interviews – 2009
- Media Interviews – 2008
- Media Interviews – 2007
- Media Interviews – 2006
- Media Interviews – 2005
- Media Interviews – 2004
- Media Interviews – 2003
- Media Interviews – 2002
- Media Interviews – 2001
- Media Interviews – 2000 to 1978
Learn More about Premises Liability Litigation
Download 113-page eBook written by Security Expert Chris E. McGoey
- Security Expert’s Guide to Premises Liability Litigation
- Evaluating Crime Foreseeability and Inadequate Security Cases