Premises Liability Litigation was written by a security expert witness
- My complete guide to evaluating premises security negligence cases
- My methodology for analyzing if a crime was reasonably foreseeable
- How to evaluate and apply my test if security was adequate or not
- I discuss crime causation, breach of duty, and negligence
Security Expert’s Guide
to Premise Liability Litigation
Evaluating Crime Foreseeability
and Inadequate Security Cases
5-Stars – Amazon.com
Barnes and Noble
Multimillion-dollar jury verdicts against landlords and business operators for failure to provide adequate security are common. This book examines how to evaluate the premises liability litigation issues and the basis of the negligence claims.
Premises Liability Litigation Highlights:
- What is my Premises Liability Litigation Security Case Methodology?
- What are my Crime Foreseeability Factors to Identify?
- How I Perform a Crime Demographics Risk Analysis?
- How do I Determine if Security Measures are Adequate?
- Compare Foreseeable Crime Risk to Security Standard of Care
- How do I apply a breach of duty to factual causation?
- Fully Develop a Basis for Opinions and Evidence at Trial
What the Experts are Saying :
” Chris McGoey has long been recognized as the guru of premises liability litigation from having taught thousands in property management and law enforcement. You won’t find a better book on this subject that sets forth the protocol for evaluating crime risk and adequacy of security solutions.”
- Timothy L. Zehring
Founder, International Crime Free Association
” Chris McGoey has rendered a service to the legal profession. His lucid exposition on a complex subject will become the ‘bible’ for cases in this area.”
- Jack Fink
Private Investigator – Alameda, California
Criminal Justice Committee
” Every plaintiff lawyer who handles a premises liability case involving security issues should have this book as a reference. I highly recommend it to all trial lawyers.”
- J. Gary Gwilliam, Esq.
Plaintiff Attorney – Oakland, California
Past President, California Trial Lawyers Association
” This excellent and unique expose on the fast-expanding field of premises liability is an absolute ‘must’ for all trial lawyers.”
- Angela M. Bradstreet, Esq.
Superior Court Judge (Ret)
San Francisco County, California
” Mr. McGoey’s book is listed under, What’s Hot at the ASISNET Information Resource Center (IRC) catalog as a popular often requested book, sponsored by the American Society for Industrial Security online electronic network.”
- ASIS Dynamics
Learn More about Premises Liability Litigation
Download the 115-page eBook written by Security Expert Chris E. McGoey
- Security Expert’s Guide to Premises Liability Litigation
- Evaluating Crime Foreseeability and Inadequate Security Cases
Chris McGoey has authored a tremendous practical guide about premises liability litigation for attorneys, security consultants, risk managers, landlords, law enforcement, and business operators.
“You won’t find a better book on this subject!”
If you’re a trial lawyer, you simply “Must Read This Book”
- 115 pages 8.5 X 11″ — Instant Download (PDF) – Revised 2023.
Copyright © 2009 – 2023 Aegis Books, Inc.
Click the Buy Now button. Pay via PayPal or Credit-Debit Cards
- Online Orders are Secure via PayPal Server
- Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee
Premises Security Expert; Premises Liability Security Expert; Service area: Eastern and southern USA, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Missouri, Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana, Florida. After 39 years serving California, Nevada, Arizona, Washington.