Premises Liability Litigation book was written by a security expert witness.
- A complete guide to evaluating premises security negligence cases.
- Expert methodology for analyzing if a crime was reasonably foreseeable.
- Discussions about crime causation and if security was adequate or not.
Security Expert’s Guide
to Premise Liability Litigation
Evaluating Crime Foreseeability
and Inadequate Security Cases
5-Stars – Amazon.com – Barnes and Noble
Multimillion-dollar jury verdicts against landlords and business operators for failure to provide adequate security are common. This book examines how to evaluate the premises liability litigation issues and basis of the negligence claims.
Premises Liability Litigation Highlights:
- What is a Premises Liability Litigation Security Case Methodology?
- What are the Crime Foreseeability Factors to Identify?
- How to Perform a Crime Demographics Risk Analysis?
- How to Determine if Security Measures are Adequate?
- Compare Foreseeable Crime Risk to Security Standard of Care
- How to apply a breach of duty to factual causation?
- Fully Develop a Basis for Opinions and Evidence at Trial
What the Experts are Saying :
Chris McGoey has long been recognized as the guru of premises liability litigation from having taught thousands in property management and law enforcement. You won’t find a better book on this subject that sets forth the protocol for evaluating crime risk and security solutions.
- Timothy L. Zehring
Founder, International Crime Free Association
Chris McGoey has rendered a service to the legal profession. His lucid exposition on a complex subject will become the ‘bible’ for cases in this area.
- Jack Fink
Private Investigator, Alameda, CA
Criminal Justice Committee
Every plaintiff lawyer who handles a premises liability case involving security issues should have this book as a reference. I highly recommend it to all trial lawyers.
- J. Gary Gwilliam, Esq.
Plaintiff Attorney, Oakland, CA
Past President, California Trial Lawyers Association
This excellent and unique expose on the fast-expanding field of premises liability is an absolute ‘must’ for all trial lawyers.
- Angela M. Bradstreet, Esq.
Defense Attorney, San Francisco, CA
Carroll, Burdick & McDonough
Mr. McGoey’s book is listed under, What’s Hot at the ASISNET Information Resource Center (IRC) catalog as a popular often requested book, sponsored by the American Society for Industrial Security on-line electronic network.
- ASIS Dynamics
Chris McGoey has authored a great practical guide about premises liability litigation for attorneys, security consultants, risk managers, landlords, law enforcement, and business operators. “You won’t find a better book on this subject!”
“If you’re a trial lawyer, you simply “Must Read This Book”
- 113 pages 8.5 X 11″ — Instant Download eBook (PDF)
Copyright © 2009 – Aegis Books, Inc.
Click Buy Now button. Pay via PayPal or most Credit Cards
- Online Orders are Secure via PayPal Server
- Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee
Learn More about Premises Liability Litigation
Download the 113-page eBook written by Security Expert Chris E. McGoey