What Our Lawyers Make Us Say:
- Crime Doctor Website is produced for private business purposes and as a community service for those interested in the subjects of crime and loss prevention, law enforcement, security management, crime risk analysis, property management, security planning, personal safety, and liability issues.
- The user understands that Aegis Books, Inc. and Chris E. McGoey are not lawyers or engaging in the practice of law by contributing content or opinions to this website; and are not rendering legal advice. If you need legal advice consult with a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.
- Crime Doctor website is presented ‘as is’ and without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. There may be errors in content, understanding, belief, comment, and opinion.
- Aegis Books, Inc., Chris E. McGoey, and its employees shall have no liability to any persons or entities with respect to any loss, liability, or damage alleged to be caused by the application or reliance on information or opinions published on this website, or in comment responses or spoken during a Crime School Podcast or radio show guest interview.
- From time to time we may make adjustments to this disclaimer. Changes will be made at our sole discretion. Users are encouraged to check this disclaimer for such changes. Your continued use of this site following changes to this disclaimer constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
Contact us about this disclaimer if you have questions. This disclaimer statement was last modified on December 31, 2021.