Security Consultant Chris E. McGoey evaluates business security plans and offers solutions to reduce violent crime and property loss.
He is court-qualified to testify as a security expert witness in premises liability litigation cases alleging crime was foreseeable or security was inadequate or a security guard was negligent, or made a false arrest or used excessive force.
Chris E. McGoey, CPP, CSP, CPI, ICPS, CAM
Near Los Angeles and San Diego, California
50 Years – Education, Training, Experience
36 Years – Licensed Private Investigator
Certified Professional Security Consultant
8000 Crime Risk Security Assessments
Premises Liability Security Expert Witness
Expert Witness: 500 depositions – 100 trials
Chris E. McGoey seen in:
Wall Street Journal, New York Times, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, Miami Herald, Good Morning America, 60 Minutes, 20/20, Dateline, CNN, The View, NBC, Dr Phil, ABC, Court TV, BBC, Hallmark, Fox, Forbes, Time, People, Money, Newsday, Readers Digest, Women’s World
Why Hire Chris E. McGoey
Extensive Crime Risk Assessment Experience in Most Property Types
- Security Consultant Chris McGoey has made over 8000 security assessments on business property and offered solutions to crime.
Chris E. McGoey has broad experience assessing crime risk and providing security solutions associated with operating apartments, condominiums, hotels, motels, public-housing, convenience stores, gas stations, fast-food restaurants, shopping centers, retail stores, banks, ATM Machines, universities, schools, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, office buildings, parking lots, and garages.
Fifty-Years of Education Training and Experience in Crime Prevention
- Security Consultant Chris McGoey has valuable experience recognizing the cause, effect, and preventive solutions for criminal acts of:
Homicide, Kidnap, Rape, Sexual Assault, Robbery, Stalking, Carjacking, Aggravated Assault, Simple Assault, Battery, Gang, and Drug Activity, Assault with Deadly Weapon, Weapons Screening, Residential Burglary, Commercial Burglary, Auto Theft, Auto Burglary, Shoplifting, Grand Theft, Petty theft, Employee Theft, Vandalism, Loitering, Trespassing, Fraud, Identity Theft, Bullying, False Arrest, False Imprisonment, Racial Profiling, Excessive Use of Force, Active Shooter, and Violence in the Workplace.
How to Hire Chris E. McGoey
Free Initial Telephone Consultation – 213-537-3505
Potential clients can contact Mr. McGoey for an initial discussion about evaluating a security plan or creating one to mitigate a crime risk.
Since Chris is not always available by phone, send an email to introduce yourself and give a brief overview of what you wish to discuss. Chris@CrimeDoctor.com
Retention Steps to Hire Chris E. McGoey
- Clients may hire Chris McGoey as a security consultant after speaking to him by telephone, clearing any conflicts, and reviewing the project facts in detail.
- If Mr. McGoey and the client agree to work together, he will forward his proposal, engagement agreement, and cover letter with hiring instructions.
- A signed engagement agreement and requested retainer fee must be received prior to the start of work.
Premises Liability Litigation Discovery Assistance
Attorneys and insurance claims reps may just want an expert opinion and litigation case analysis.
In cases where Mr. McGoey is unable to testify as a security expert witness, he may be available to work hourly as a confidential security consultant.
- He can provide detailed case evaluation, comprehensive discovery assistance, offer deposition and trial preparation strategies, and help with opposing expert cross-examination.
- Chris E. McGoey has written two books and published many articles on the subject of Premises Liability Litigation and has reviewed thousands of litigation case files involving most crime types and property types.
- He can quickly evaluate the evidence in your case and recommend a strategy for optimizing discovery and for the presentation of facts at trial.
Learn More about Premises Liability Litigation
Download 113-page eBook by Security Consultant Chris E. McGoey
- Security Expert’s Guide to Premises Liability Litigation
- Evaluating Crime Foreseeability and Inadequate Security Cases