Media Interviews 2013
Security Expert Chris E. McGoey will respond to requests for media interviews:
Media Interviews 2013 about Crime Locations
Security expert Chris E. McGoey can speak with authority about crime problems and security solutions associated with homes, apartments, hotels, convenience stores, gas stations, fast-food outlets, shopping centers, retail stores, banks, ATM Machines, schools, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, parking lots and workplace violence.
Chris E. McGoey seen on:
Wall Street Journal, New York Times, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, Miami Herald, Good Morning America, 60 Minutes, 20/20, Dateline, CNN, The View, NBC, Dr Phil, ABC, Court TV, BBC, Hallmark, Fox, Forbes, Time, People, Money, Newsday, Readers Digest, Women’s World
Media Interviews 2013
- “Panic at New Jersey Mall in Shooting Aftermath,” interviewed by Tom Haule and Linda Nunz on CBS KNX 1070 radio about shopping mall security (2013).
- “6 Simple Low-Tech Ways to Reduce Shoplifting,” interviewed by Jennifer Gregory about methods to combat retail theft for Entrepreneur Magazine and republished in Reuters (2013).
- “Vacation Home Security Tips,” interviewed by Jolie Ancel for the Home & Family radio show about common sense family security planning (2013).
- “Alarm System Options for Apartment Renters,” interviewed by Judy Stringer for an article published in the Cleveland Plain Dealer newspaper (2013).
- “Fending off a Home Intruder,” interviewed by Heather Riske for a story about home invasion preparedness for Men’s Health magazine (2013).
- “Holiday Home Security Tips,” interviewed by Jennie Higgins for a story about home security while on winter vacation for This Old House magazine (2013).
- “Preventing Crime in Public Storage,” interviewed by Elizabeth Ferrin for an article published in Mini-Storage Messenger magazine (2013).
- “Home Security Through Your Smartphone,” interviewed for a feature story about high-tech home security for Channel 2, CBS News, New York (2013).
- “Video Surveillance Options for Small business,” interviewed by John Pullen for an article published in Entrepreneur Magazine (2013).
- “Terrorism Alert: What Should Overseas Travelers Do?” interviewed by Grace Cutler about State Department travel warnings to the Middle-East for Fox News (2013).
- “ATM Drive-Thru Robbers Sought,” interviewed by Daniel Chacon about serial ATM robbers and how to avoid becoming a victim for the Colorado Springs Gazette newspaper (2013).
- “Theft Solutions for Eye Care Salons,” interviewed by Erin Morgan for a story about preventing theft losses for Eye Care Magazine (2013).
- “Shoppers Guide to Preventing Auto Theft & Carjacking,” interviewed by Michael DeWara for a feature article for International Business Times (2013).
- “Burglary Prevention Tips While on Vacation,” interviewed by Kara Yorio for an article published in The Record newspaper New Jersey (2013).
- “How Can You Prevent ID Theft in today’s Digital Times?” interviewed by Stephanie Simon for a story published in Identity Protection newsletter (2013).
- “Security Expert Comments on the Tampa Convenience Store Homicide,” interviewed by Dan Sullivan about a recent c-store murder for the Tampa Bay Times newspaper (2013).
- “Home Safe Home,” on-camera interview with Bridget Carey for a story about low and high-tech security options for homeowners and renters for WCBS-CBS TV New York (2013).
- “What Can Homeowners do to Prevent Home Invasion,” interviewed live on The Talk Show with Brian Allen on CKNXam 920 Radio London, Ontario, Canada (2013).
- “Inventory Shrinkage Challenge,” interviewed by Lisa Gerard for a story about small business solutions to inventory loss for Entrepreneur Magazine (2013).
- “Home Security: Are You Really Safe?” TV segment filmed on-location demonstrating before and after home security solutions for the NBC Today Show (2013).
- “Will High-Tech Gadgets Provide Better Home Security?” Created a series of video segments for use on TV shows for News-Pro-Net (2013).
- “Personal Safety Tips for the Home, Family & Workplace,” created a series of personal safety video segments for the John Tesh TV show (2013).
- “How Does the Public Know if a Bank ATM Location is Dangerous?” Interviewed by Torres McNelly for a story on ATM crime for Florida Center for Investigative Reporting (2013).
- “Plan to Stay Safe,” interviewed by Howard Riell for an article about cash management systems and safes technology published in Convenience Store Decisions magazine (2013).
- “International Travel Security Requires Planning,” interviewed by Jay Clark for a feature story about how to travel safely during these turbulent times for the Miami Herald newspaper (2013).
- “Before you Leave on Vacation, Have a Security Plan,” interviewed by Lee Katz for a story about family vacation planning for Liberty Mutual Magazine (2013).
- “Is Your Car a Target for Auto Parts Theft?” Interviewed by Emmett Pierce for an article published in Bankrate Insurance magazine (2013).
- “Target Store Hit by Organized Retail Thieves,” On air radio interview with Ron Kilgore about high volume merchandise thefts in San Pedro, California for KNX 1070 News Radio (2013).
- “Safely Managing Petty Cash,” interviewed by Susan Johnson for an article about business cash handling procedures to prevent loss of American Express client services (2013).
- “Keeping Your Home Safe,” interviewed by Jennifer Alsever for a story about ten tips for home and family safety for MSN (2013).
- “New Trend in Pet Surveillance,” interviewed by Misty Harris for a story about using home video surveillance technology to remotely monitor pets for Postmedia News Canada (2013).
- “Technology @ Home Security?” interviewed by Julie Schmit for a story about the benefits and misconceptions of using technology for security USA Today newspaper (2013).
- “Bank Robberies Down in the US,” interviewed by Jack Nicas about the reasons behind the nationwide decline in bank robberies for the Wall Street Journal newspaper (2013).
- “Security Solutions at CES,” interviewed by Kelly Grant about the plethora of electronic security systems offered at the Consumer Electronics Show for Smart Money magazine (2013).
- “Philly Pest Control Worker Murders Doctor and Lights Her on Fire,” IQ-106 Radio interview with Mary Ellen Geist about the murder of Doctor Malissa Ketunuti in her home (2013).
Media Interviews Archive – 1978 to Present
- Media Interviews – 2014
- Media Interviews – 2013
- Media Interviews – 2012
- Media Interviews – 2011
- Media Interviews – 2010
- Media Interviews – 2009
- Media Interviews – 2008
- Media Interviews – 2007
- Media Interviews – 2006
- Media Interviews – 2005
- Media Interviews – 2004
- Media Interviews – 2003
- Media Interviews – 2002
- Media Interviews – 2001
- Media Interviews – 2000 to 1978
Learn More about Premises Liability Litigation
Download 113-page eBook written by Security Expert Chris E. McGoey
- Security Expert’s Guide to Premises Liability Litigation
- Evaluating Crime Foreseeability and Inadequate Security Cases