Crime School Podcast episodes are created in response to decades of speaking to business operators and crime victims about reducing their risk of harm and financial loss caused by criminal activity. Listen to experts talk about making places safe for people and property.
Crime School Podcast Questions Answered
- How can I perform a crime risk assessment on any property?
- How can I create a comprehensive security plan for any property?
- How can I conduct a crime analysis of my neighborhood and private property?
- How can I prevent crimes like homicide, rape, robbery, assault, battery?
- How can I prevent C-store employee theft, dishonesty, fraud, and shoplifting?
- What motivates criminals to commit criminal acts and what can you do?
- How can I prevent robbery, burglary, shoplifting, employee theft in my store?
- What should I plan to survive a home invasion robbery for me and my family?
- How to prevent home burglary while away at work, traveling, or on vacation?
- What security advice do you have for women, seniors, and those living alone?
- What hotel or motel should business travelers and families select to be safe?
- What security is needed for shopping center retail stores and parking lots?
- How can I prevent convenience store and gas-station robberies?
- Is fast-food restaurant security necessary for my employees and customers?
- How can casual restaurants with bar service prevent workplace violence?
- What level of security training is required for nightclub bouncers or doormen?
- Are radical school security measures needed after mass shootings in America?
- How can planning make your family safer when traveling at home and abroad?
- How can company policy prevent workplace violence and keep employees safe?
- How can I protect myself from internet crime, fraud schemes, and scams?
- When can I use lawful self-defense and what is a reasonable use of force?
- What is probable cause to detain, arrest, false arrest, and false imprisonment?
- What is premises liability litigation for failing to provide adequate security?
“Crime School Podcast talks about making places safe for people and property”
Learn More about Premises Liability Litigation
Download 113-page eBook written by Security Expert Chris E. McGoey
- Security Expert’s Guide to Premises Liability Litigation
- Evaluating Crime Foreseeability and Inadequate Security Cases