Hotel Room Security Plan to Protect Valuable Items
- Assume that in your absence a hotel room is not secure.
- Leave valuable items at home or have a plan to protect them.
- Interview by Marissa Laliberte with Reader’s Digest.
Podcast Time Stamps:
[02:25] — Hotel room security – Interview begins with Reader’s Digest.
[03:40] — There’s no guarantee that your hotel room will be secure.
[04:45] — Electronic devices are at high-risk for loss and ID theft.
[06:30] — Theft of belongings can leave you stranded without a backup plan.
[07:30] — If ID, credit cards, and airline tickets were stolen, could you recover them?
[08:45] — Where do you hide things in a hotel room that are deemed safe?
[09:00] — Do you believe that the hotel room safe is secure for valuables?
[10:00] — If you can’t afford to lose it, don’t leave it unsecured in a hotel room.
Hotel Room Security Plan to Prevent Loss or Recover
- Play “what-if” all necessary travel credentials were stolen.
- How long would it take you to recover from the loss and get back home?
- Make a detailed hotel room security plan before your next trip.
- Create backups of critical items and leave them with a relative or friend.
- Store a scanned copy of a cloud server that you can retrieve remotely.
- A hotel room security plan gets cash and credit cards within 24 hours.
- Your hotel room security plan starts before you leave home or it’s too late.
Related Hotel Room Security Articles & Podcasts
Learn More about Premises Liability Litigation
Download the 115-page eBook written by Security Expert Chris E. McGoey
- Security Expert’s Guide to Premises Liability Litigation
- Evaluating Crime Foreseeability and Inadequate Security Cases
Chris McGoey has authored a tremendous practical guide about premises liability litigation for attorneys, security consultants, risk managers, landlords, law enforcement, and business operators.
“You won’t find a better book on this subject!”
If you’re a trial lawyer, you simply “Must Read This Book”
- 115 pages 8.5 X 11″ — Instant Download (PDF) – Revised 2023.
Copyright © 2009 – 2023 Aegis Books, Inc.
Click the Buy Now button. Pay via PayPal or Credit-Debit Cards
Instant Download $25 –
- Online Orders are Secure via PayPal Server
- Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee
Biography of Chris E. McGoey
Testimonials from a few clients
Premises Liability Litigation Book
Retain Chris as a Security Expert Witness
Chris McGoey Blog Article Index
Contact Security Consultant Chris E. McGoey