Home burglar alarm decisions are part of your family security plan.
- What home alarm system feature is essential for you to consider?
- Do I need to pay to have my home burglar alarm system monitored?
- Interview by Mark Toner writing for Nationwide Insurance.
Podcast Time Stamps:
[00:39] — Show introduction by Security Expert Chris McGoey.
[01:32] — The Home burglar alarm system is another tool in the security toolbox.
[01:50] — Most homeowners don’t use their alarm system once installed.
[02:35] — Interview with Mark Toner begins.
[04:50] — The alarm industry is a subscription-based monitoring vendor.
[07:20] — Most homeowners want a basic burglar deterrent system.
[08:05] — Central Station monitoring option is not needed in many cases.
[09:25] — Remote alarm monitoring service is critical for fire response.
[10:40] — Make a family commitment to use it daily before buying.
[12:10] — Great feature hardly ever used is the bedtime perimeter alarm setup.
[14:15] — Quality system components and installation prevent false alarms.
[15:35] — Are DIY off-the-shelf discount alarm systems any good?
[16:45] — False alarms are the #2 reasons why people stop using the home alarm.
[18:00] — Awareness and a home security plan is the most important factor.
Home Burglar Alarm Decisions Depend on the Needs
- Most people don’t feel the need or want the expense of an alarm system.
- Apartment tenants usually don’t have an option for a home alarm system.
- Home alarm systems are designed to make noise and deter burglars.
- Alarm systems are programmed to report break-ins, but it’s not required.
- Most homeowners don’t require all the bells & whistles that drive up costs.
- Most alarm system owners don’t use it on a regular basis if at all.
- Add a home alarm system to your family security plan and use it.
Other Home Burglar Alarm-Related Podcasts
- Home Security Alarm –Best Practices for Making Places Safe
- 10 Reasons Why Burglars Choose Your Home
- Home Security Burglars, Robbers, Safe Rooms
Learn More about Premises Liability Litigation
Download the 115-page eBook written by Security Expert Chris E. McGoey
- Security Expert’s Guide to Premises Liability Litigation
- Evaluating Crime Foreseeability and Inadequate Security Cases
Chris McGoey has authored a tremendous practical guide about premises liability litigation for attorneys, security consultants, risk managers, landlords, law enforcement, and business operators.
“You won’t find a better book on this subject!”
If you’re a trial lawyer, you simply “Must Read This Book”
- 115 pages 8.5 X 11″ — Instant Download (PDF) – Revised 2023.
Copyright © 2009 – 2023 Aegis Books, Inc.
Click the Buy Now button. Pay via PayPal or Credit-Debit Cards
- Online Orders are Secure via PayPal Server
- Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee
Biography of Chris E. McGoey
Testimonials from a few clients