Home Security – Make a Family Security Plan to be Safe.
- In this episode, learn about home security and how to make any home, condo, or apartment your castle and protect all those who live in it.
- Interview with Dunagun Kaiser about Home Security and Safety
- Reluctant Preppers YouTube Show
I gave my thoughts about home security and preventing crimes like home burglary, home invasion robbery, and my personal strategy for creating and using a safe room.
Unlike some of my guests here at Crime School, I had no idea what questions would be asked or where the interview might go.
Home Security Points of Discussion
- How a burglar looks at your home and selects a target.
- Burglar’s view from the street.
- Don’t want your house to be an easy target.
- A home, apartment, or condo is a box with door and window openings.
- Fortify these openings as necessary for the risk level.
- Heavy-duty deadbolts, strike plates, door viewport.
- Window and glass door strategies.
- Home invasion robbery scenario.
- Why a robber wants you to be at home.
- Why a burglar wants an unoccupied home.
- Start with a family home security plan.
- Have designated escape plans.
- Add layers of security as necessary for risk.
- Extend the protective image out toward the street.
- Plan not to be a victim.
- Establish a routine to prevent home burglary or robbery.
- Planning to escape from a home invasion.
- Saferoom preparation with intention.
- Communication strategies ready for a crisis.
- Rural or remote robbery scenarios.
- Taking action now to improve home security.
Home Security Resources Mentioned
- Home Burglar Alarm System Options
- Reluctant Preppers.
Learn More about Premises Liability Litigation
Download the 115-page eBook written by Security Expert Chris E. McGoey
- Security Expert’s Guide to Premises Liability Litigation
- Evaluating Crime Foreseeability and Inadequate Security Cases
Chris McGoey has authored a tremendous practical guide about premises liability litigation for attorneys, security consultants, risk managers, landlords, law enforcement, and business operators.
“You won’t find a better book on this subject!”
If you’re a trial lawyer, you simply “Must Read This Book”
- 115 pages 8.5 X 11″ — Instant Download (PDF) – Revised 2023.
Copyright © 2009 – 2023 Aegis Books, Inc.
Click the Buy Now button. Pay via PayPal or Credit-Debit Cards
Instant Download $25 –
- Online Orders are Secure via PayPal Server
- Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee
Biography of Chris E. McGoey
Testimonials from a few clients
Premises Liability Litigation Book
Retain Chris as a Security Expert Witness
Chris McGoey Blog Article Index
Contact Security Consultant Chris E. McGoey