Gas station security risk from car burglars called sliders.
- Sliders prey on women and unlocked vehicles at gas stations.
- Sliders want to snatch purses, wallets, cell phones, and laptops.
- Gas station security flaw creates this opportunity for thieves.
- The family security plan removes this opportunity from sliders.
Podcast Time Stamps:
[01:30] — Gas station security precautions begin when you exit your vehicle.
[02:15] — Sliders strike suddenly and are a challenge to gas station security.
[03:05] — View the surveillance video of sliders in action in Houston.
[03:50] — Sliders will drive off in your car if keys are left in the ignition.
[04:20] — Observe customer behavior next time you buy fuel.
[05:15] — Gas Station security – Deters and prevents slider methodology.
[06:00] — Is it a pain to keep doors and windows closed and locked.
[06:30] — Compare to the pain of losing your purse, wallet, laptop, or cell phone.
[07:25] — My solution to sliders is alertness and a car locking routine.
[08:00] — Discuss your gas station security plan with family and friends.
Gas Station Security Tips
- Sliders work mostly at city gas stations, but it can happen anywhere.
- Thieves target women driving alone at convenience store gas stations.
- Sliders want purses, wallets, and cell phones unattended on a car seat.
- Always lock your doors and windows whenever you exit the car.
- While outside pumping gas, pay attention to other people and cars.
- Grab and run thieves as these sliders look for an easy target.
- Teach your family about these safety tips when buying fuel.
- Develop a routine of locking car doors so it becomes a habit.
Learn More about Premises Liability Litigation
Download the 115-page eBook written by Security Expert Chris E. McGoey
- Security Expert’s Guide to Premises Liability Litigation
- Evaluating Crime Foreseeability and Inadequate Security Cases
Chris McGoey has authored a tremendous practical guide about premises liability litigation for attorneys, security consultants, risk managers, landlords, law enforcement, and business operators.
“You won’t find a better book on this subject!”
If you’re a trial lawyer, you simply “Must Read This Book”
- 115 pages 8.5 X 11″ — Instant Download (PDF) – Revised 2023.
Copyright © 2009 – 2023 Aegis Books, Inc.
Click the Buy Now button. Pay via PayPal or Credit-Debit Cards
Instant Download $25 –
- Online Orders are Secure via PayPal Server
- Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee
Biography of Chris E. McGoey
Testimonials from a few clients
Premises Liability Litigation Book
Retain Chris as a Security Expert Witness
Chris McGoey Blog Article Index
Contact Security Consultant Chris E. McGoey